Terms and Conditions
1. Introduction. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to your use of the mobile application known as “Blitz! News” and any products and/or services provided by it. Please read these Terms carefully before using the application. By using Blitz! News, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Blitz! News is owned by (and is operated by or at the direction of) Daring Apps, LLC (“Daring Apps” or “we”).
(a) The commentary, information, and other materials contained on Blitz! News (the “Content”) is prepared solely for the purpose of providing information and does not make any offer, inducement, invitation, or give rise to any obligation or commitment. The Content is intended to be communicated only to such persons as we are legally able to send it and who are legally able to receive it in their jurisdiction of residence.
(b) No warranty or representation (either express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness the Content. Any Content on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and Daring Apps shall not be under any obligation to update such Content.
(c) Blitz! News links to Content published by sites that are owned and/or operated by third parties. Such content is not created, controlled, or endorsed by Daring Apps and we accept no liability for the accuracy or lawfulness of said Content, privacy policies, cookie policies, or practices of such third-party sites.
3. Intellectual Property. Elements of Blitz! News, its Content and its underlying software are protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Daring Apps or its licensors. You shall comply with all copyright notices or restrictions referred to on the site and shall not otherwise use, copy, or appropriate any Content or software, which in any way infringes such intellectual property rights. Unauthorized use of any trademarks, logos, domain names, or other distinctive brand features of Daring Apps and/or Blitz! News is prohibited.
4. Lawful Use. You shall use the service only for lawful purposes and to not violate the rights of Daring Apps or any third parties. Any unacceptable use, including use which breaches or may breach any applicable laws, or the posting or collecting of content that is obscene, pornographic, gory, illegal, threatening, harassing, excessively violent, or promoting the harm of self or others, may result in immediate termination of your account and suspension of service access in the future.
(a) We take the security of Blitz! News very seriously. However, Daring Apps cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any of your information that passes over the Internet. In accessing and using Blitz! News you accept that electronic communications may not be free from interference by third parties and that Daring Apps will not be liable for any loss arising out of any such interference. Please let us know immediately if you discover any compromise of your account.
(b) If you knowingly use viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, denial of service attacks, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful in nature (together, “Viruses”) on Blitz! News, your right to use the application and any of its services will cease immediately.
(c) Daring Apps shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a Virus to your computer, mobile device, equipment, software or data.
(a) Blitz! News is a dynamic product, always evolving and trying to improve. As a result, we may change, eliminate or restrict access to our products or any part of our service at any time, for any reason, with or without advance notice. And we may do so with respect to one, some, or all of our users.
(b) Blitz! News may revise these Terms from time to time. By using Blitz! News, you agree to be bound by the Terms in force at that time. Daring Apps therefore recommends that you check for any updates to these Terms upon each use of Blitz! News. The most current version is available to view at (link). If we make changes that will substantially alter your rights, we may notify you by posting a notice on the application.
7. Other Terms. You acknowledge that there may be other terms that may apply to your use of Blitz! News, including (without limitation) those of your device manufacturer or operating system provider. You are responsible for complying with all such terms and Daring Apps accepts no responsibility for your breach of such terms.
8. Disclaimers. Blitz! News is provided “as is” without any warranties, express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
9. Limitation of Liability. To the fullest extent allowed by law, Blitz! News shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from your access to, use of, inability to access or inability to use Blitz! News; any third-party conduct or content on Blitz! News, including any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of third parties; or unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your content.
11. Contact. We always wish to hear your questions, concerns and feedback about these Terms. If you have suggestions or questions, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. New Jersey law governs these Terms. New Jersey Courts have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any related matter.